Die Gagiano's

Gagiano's

Hallo all

We are a family of 3, being in our late 20's and my daughter turning 3 in a month! We have decided that our child, and possibly children deserve a lot better than what is to offer here.

We moved to JHB end of October 2006 and being in May already, I still can't adapt to this place. It is even worse than in was in the Free State and I just want to move back to Bloemfontein, but yeah we all have to work and finding something there again sometimes just seem impossible.

I was so glad when I found this forum, more people wanting more from life!!!! My husband still isn't wholly convinced BUT I will convince him soon.

I just don't know yet where to start andget the application underway etc.

Thank you so much for you all it just makes it a lot easier.

Regards

Liezel

P. S. En om nog Afrikaans ook hier te sien - WOW!!!

Hi Liezel, welkom by ons. Vra gerus as daar enige vrae is. Ek is seker iemand sal jou kan help, Sterkte!

Hallo all

We are a family of 3, being in our late 20's and my daughter turning 3 in a month! We have decided that our child, and possibly children deserve a lot better than what is to offer here.

We moved to JHB end of October 2006 and being in May already, I still can't adapt to this place. It is even worse than in was in the Free State and I just want to move back to Bloemfontein, but yeah we all have to work and finding something there again sometimes just seem impossible.

I was so glad when I found this forum, more people wanting more from life!!!! My husband still isn't wholly convinced BUT I will convince him soon.

I just don't know yet where to start andget the application underway etc.

Thank you so much for you all it just makes it a lot easier.

Regards

Liezel

P. S. En om nog Afrikaans ook hier te sien - WOW!!!

Liezel

Hierdie is die regte plek om te wees.

Jy moet net vra, en jy sal 'n antwoord hier kry.Almal het een of ander tyd met dieselfde probleem gesit.

Vra rond, en gebruik die "search" funksie en jy sal soos wat baie besighede spog met ondervinding "duisende ure se visa applikasie, en ander probleme" se inligting en hulp hier kry.

Hier praat die mense ons taal.Hetsy Afrikaans, of English.

"We speak the tale very deliciously" op hierdie forum.(as jy die tongue in cheek vang).

Groete van Bloemmies

Jacques :D

Hi daar,

WELKOM!

Ek het daar groot geword daar waar julle nou bly en verlede jaar Kaap toe getrek totdat ons dinge vir Australie uitgesort is. Glo my! Ons verstaan.... Kon dit net nie meer uithou daar nie.

Elke keer as ek moet terug gaan vir werk of iets dan voel ek daardie swaar atmosfeer wat daar hang, ek weet nie wat is dit met daai plek nie, maar ek kon net nie meer daar bly nie.

Dit gaan nou al beter, maar ons is vreeslik opgwonde om Australie toe te gaan!

Sterkte met julle quest!

groete

:ilikeit: van die Mulders