Mclaren vale

Kimba

Hi there, we moved across in March this year and would love to know if there are any expats around this area. I'm an Ozzie but my husband and toddler son are from Rsa. We are living and working on a property so haven't really had a chance to get out and around people. And winter in this area is freezing so it seems hibernation by the fire is a pretty standard choice for many..including us ?Hubby has an off road dirt bike and is keen to find out about areas for riding near by, if any. Lots of rules about where you can't ride. Any info would be appreciated. Cheers

Hi there, we moved across in March this year and would love to know if there are any expats around this area. I'm an Ozzie but my husband and toddler son are from Rsa. We are living and working on a property so haven't really had a chance to get out and around people. And winter in this area is freezing so it seems hibernation by the fire is a pretty standard choice for many..including us Hubby has an off road dirt bike and is keen to find out about areas for riding near by, if any. Lots of rules about where you can't ride. Any info would be appreciated. Cheers

Hi Kimba, we recently bought a property in Willunga and will move down by the end of the year when the kids are done with school in East Adelaide. Just want to check - the Ozzie terms are sometimes different to what I am used to - are you referring to a mountain bike or off road motorbike? I do mountain biking and I have already worked out a couple of trails in the area. Would be great to have a cycle buddy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rhino1, thanks for the response. My hubby wants to get into off road motorbikes, sorry, not mountain bikes. There are some awesome tracks for peddle power but unfortunatey it looks like not so much for motorbikes. Willunga is a great little town so im sure you will love the move down this way. We are near Kangarilla and love it this side.

Cheers