Activation Trip December Accommodation

LouiseMark

Hi all

We have booked our activation trip for early December.

Most of the accommodation has been booked or organised but hubby really wants to stay in Manly like we did years ago - but then we had one kid.......now we have 3 and most places want us to book an extra room.

Anyone have an idea of somewhere to stay that won't break the bank for 2 nights? The usual sites like airbnb etc just throw out expensive options because of the 3 children.

Thanks!

The only other option I can think of it "Stayz" where you can usually hire a house or apartment.

You'll probably have to book a hotel with adjoining rooms - most places for 1 room I tried now (just to see), comes up with "exceeds number of children". Alternatively an apartment or holiday house. I know you want to stay in Manly but its only a ferry ride away from the city and your options would be much greater there with many hotel chains offering family rooms or adjoining rooms. If you definitely want to stay at the beach, look for holiday rentals in Harbord, Freshwater, Dee Why & Curl Curl, which is a little bit further up the same coast as Manly and will probably be a bit cheaper. Although, your only options may be holiday rentals in these areas.

Found this one for $360 per day and amazing views...

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/1007284?checkin=14-12-2015&checkout=18-12-2015&guests=5&s=9u5C