Cheap accommodation north Perth

SML

so, we are getting ready to move!! Will book flights in the next week. Looking to arrive in Perth beginning of July with my husband & twin boys! Not sure what to do re accommodation when we land? I need to wait for everything to be processed before I can start work but have to be in oz to do it! So, we will be living on Rands for first 2 months. Any suggestions??

The headache has started!!!

We stayed in Guildford Rd 96 Unit 96 (the Gables) for 2 months and I can recommend that appartment. The Owner's direct e-mail is Bentproperties@gmail.com if you want to know the available dates & rates. It is on the 9 th floor with awesome views of Perth and very central for things like exploring and registering Centrelink, Medicare, etc. 'free' unlimited WI-fi included in the rates. The only thing I could complain about was the very busy Guildford Rd and because it is close to the city, you will hear the sirens etc (typical city noise rising up). It is about 30-45 min drive with the car to Duncraig, depending on traffic, where we are now.

I don't think it is necessary to book 2 months, our furniture arrived much earlier than expected and there are currently many rentals available in the Northern suburbs, so you'll quickly find something more permanent.

Good luck!

Edited by Kanniewagnie
  • Like 1