Early Learning

Jasonhuynh

Hi Everyone!

My son is 3 years old now. Everyone please advice that should i sent him to the Early learning centre. Somebody suggest that St Andrew is a good school to invest. I wish he can learn more about music from the beginning. If any way or any school achieve the goal to raising a good kid from 3 years old please help me. I came to Adelaide just 4 years and my son is my first child. Thanks so much and appreciate for everyone support.

Jas

Hey,

In my experience the only real advantage to an early learning center over a family day care is that your child gets to play with many different kids and teachers.

At a family day care there are only 3 other kids and one teacher. At an early learning center, there may be 4 teachers and 15 other kids in the class.

The activities the kids do (e.g. painting) are better at an early learning center. But I don't think they justify the extra cost. But the extra social skills your child will learn is worth the extra fees.

Oh and sorry. I don't live in Adelaide, so I can't comment on early learning centers there...

• Like 1