LSD trip or arrivals in June?

KirstyS

Out of complete interest is anyone travelling to Sydney on June 23rd on Qantas for either their activation trip or lsd or permanent move? Thought it might be nice to just say hi at the airport ?

We are for the big move !! We are spending 2 days in Joburg with my Dad and flying on the 23rd with Qantas to Brisbane via Sydney (18h00). We'll be the two wide eyed parents with our young sons running circles around us at full volume at the check in counter :blink:

Hi Capespearo

That's so cool. We are only going on our activation trip as my oldest must finish matric first so we are only leaving in January. It's a loooong wait ? anyway we are flying from CT first so its going to be a long journey in the end. I will be the frazzled mother with an overexcited 3 year old boy and two teenage boys who I guarantee you by the time we have been waiting the 3 hour layover will be looking like miserable annoyed teenagers ? I am sure we will notice one another!