employment with sponsorship

julesktm1

Just gone up on Linked in

Physiotherapist - 457 Sponsorship available (RSMAY) Darwin, Australia

My Client is a 104 bed acute facility co-located within a Public Hospital, My client is the only Private Hospital in the Northern Territory.

They provides a broad range of multiday and day surgery including, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery and ENT.

My client is seeking a full time Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for patient assessment, implementation of treatment plans and evaluation of Physiotherapy therapies that address the needs of clients. You will be working in partnership with the rehabilitation multidisciplinary team.

Selection

• Degree
  • Full AHPRA registration
  • Strong commitment to team orientated provision of clinical services
  • Capacity and flexibility to accommodate changing clinical demands
  • well developed communication skills, both verbal and written
  • Strong Time and Human Resource skills

If you are passionate about working in an environment where you can utilise your skills whilst working in a supportive and nurturing culture, are ready for a challenging but adventurous lifestyle then we need to speak to you today.

In order to discuss this opportunities in greater detail please contact Rachel within the Allied Health Team at the Sugarman Group International Tel: 08 9381 4343 or Email: Rachel.Sharp@sugarmangroup.com.au

- See more at: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmFjaGVscy45MTkxMi41NDAzQHN1Z2FybWFuaW50ZXJuYXRpb25hbGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ#sthash.2hfiiXzs.dpuf