Accounting work Perth or surrounds

taylor1980

We recently came over and I managed to get a job as an accountant at a practise in rural Qld. The partner in charge is very degrading and is making life very though. We have some family in Perth and would like to move that side. I have been applying on Seek but if someone knows about a job not advertises. Please let me know. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Taylor1980, before packing up and moving to Perth, I would first go on www.seek.com.au and check how many jobs there are in Perth for which you are suitable. It is a long way away, and we are told that there has been a downturn in the economy. I know that is in mining, but I am guessing that it has also affected other areas of business in Perth.

I know you have stated that you have family in Perth, but that may not help if you cannot find a job. I would go onto Seek and see where the most jobs in your field are advertised, then head there instead.

If that happens to be Melbourne, I am happy to assist with any advice you may need, and will assist you where I can.

• Like 1

Taylor1980... if you don't mind me asking, what kind of jobs have you been applying for? What are your qualifications? :)

Hi guys,

I have been in touch with Taylor, I will try my best to put him in touch with some others of his ilk. the bean counters. LOL.

Hi. I am almost in Perth. Staying over in Bunbury for 2 days just to relax after the long drive. Have a few agencies that want to meet me. Will arrange something with them next week and hoping for the best. Already feel a lot better since I have resigned. Just love WA.

• Like 1

Hi Taylor

Please send me your CV - I'm assuming if you are an accountant from South Africa that you worked on Pastel? Either Sage Pastel Partner or Sage Pastel Evolution? We have many resellers throughout Australia with customers using these packages - who need accountants, and we have already helped out about four forumites. Note: we are not an employment agency, just the Distributors for Sage Pastel in AUS/NZ. Please send your CV to: sales@usagebusiness.com

• Like 2