Jump to content

Studying correspondence in SA


Recommended Posts

Hi all

This is my first post, but have been reading a lot of posts.

I would like to find out if it is possible to study correspondence from Aus while I am still in SA.

I hold a BCompt degree specialising in Accounting Sciences. I also have completed my SAICA articles specialising in Audit and Assurance as well as 4years+ post article experience as financial manager.

I am currently registered with SAIBA as a business Accountant in Practice as well as a Registered Tax Practitioner.

I am keen on studying Aus tax or CPA equivalent before I come over (first quarter of 2016)

Now my question is, is there a method in doing this similar to UNISA studies here in SA.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The major on line studies are handled through Open Universities Australia, I have appended their web address below. Perhaps make contact with them and check what they can offer and remember to check on the COST!


Link to comment
Share on other sites


You can also try the Tax Institute of Australia.


You can do the Chartered Tax Advisor programme via distance learning.

I am hoping to start the foundations course myself in the latter half of 2015.

Edited by EmNew
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you, I have sent both messages and I am currently awaiting replies from them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...