New Lakes Brisbane Accommodation

Batsie

Advice is sought from forumites who live in North Lakes. We are arriving in Brisbane on 1 July and are looking for furnished accommodation with 2 bedrooms for at least a month in North Lakes while we find a long term rental. Kindly advise on possible places we can look at. Have tried stayz.com.au and airbnb.com without much success. Thanks in advance.

Hi Batsie,

realestate.com.au is a fantastic sight to start looking for longer term accommodation. I would suggest making a final decision after do a few open homes, but its a good place to get a feel for the prices generally.

I live in North Lakes. Its a fantastic part of Brisbane. You are most welcome to contact me when you arrive. I will have a look around and see what I can do to help you out. I am sure you will enjoy North Lakes as much as we do. I work in the CBD and its only 37 min Train in from Petrie, but they are finishing the train station at Mango Hill soon and that would be fantastic. my email is gareth.davies@elstonpartners.com.au please let me know if there is anything else that i can help you with?

Kind Regards

Gareth

Thanks Gareth for the leads, greatly appreciated. Am definitely looking at realestate.com.au every now and again just to have a feel of the properties that are available and the going rates.

I hope we will like it there in North Lakes. Will definitely contact you when we arrive. The commute to Brisbane is not that bad then.

Regards,

Hi Gareth, would you mind if my husband contacts you and maybe arranges to view a few open homes with you? He is in Brisbane and trying to find us a place to stay. We were also looking into North Lakes, but a bit concerned about the distance from the City and traveling time with public transport.

How do we secure a rental if we don't have permanent employment yet?

• 2 months later...

Hi Gareth,

Hope I find you well. Quick update, we finally managed to secure a long term rental (12 months) in Dakabin so we will be arriving on 1 July.

Thanks for your offer to assist, greatly appreciated.

Regards,

George