Dianella, Embleton, Inglewood WA Good or Bad?

Kanniewagnie

What are your thoughts on these areas?

Like to hear responses as I am heading to Perth in may

Hi, we lived in Perth for 20 months, we rented a house in Duncraig. We were very happy with the area and the local Duncraig Primary School. I have heard that Dianella is not a great area.

Hi there,

You'll find even good suburbs in Perth may have the occasional "bad areas" (not bad to the level of RSA definition though, just worse than maybe some of the other houses in the area). All three the areas you've mentioned are goods suburbs, good proximity to the city, transport, schools etc, Mixture of older and new houses (although as suburbs all three are well established).

If I had to rank them based on what I know and/or have heard I'd probably go:

1. Inglewood

2. Dianella

3. Embleton

z

Dianella not so good. Inglewood ok, but rather go Currumbine next door or edgewater. Embleton below Dìanella.

Interesting to read Dianella's bad rap! It is pretty close to the city, shopping centres, arterial routes. Older suburb than Currambine, but much closer to city. Duncraig is closer to the ocean, hence higher land values. Large Jewish community in Dianella. If you like statues of lions outside your house Dianella is your area! Embleton is a hidden gem IMHO, but you have to be prepared to do some work on the properties and select carefully. It has a nice little golf course as well!!!!

So depends on what you are after, newer houses, go further away from CBD, older is closer, but more work and probably bigger variety in socio-economic structures and family types.