Adelaide Good suburbs to view

Jos

Hi

So today I received my invitation to apply for my 189 VISA, really stoked! My wife and I are going to take an LSD trip to Australia in August this year, and are checking out 4 cities: Perth, Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne. We would like to check out the suburbs while we are in Adelaide, can anyone recommend the best areas to check out for a family of 4?

Thanks a lot!

Mount Barker

Adelaide

Flagstaff Hill / Aberfoyle Park, Happy Valley

Affordable (to rent and buy), very leafy, close to major shopping centre (Westfield Marion), close to top beaches (Brighton / Glenelg), about 14kms to the city (i cycle to work), 20mins away from McClaren Vale winelands

Really anywhere within about a 20 km radius of the cbd.

I dont think that is true as i know MANY suburbs even within a 10kms radius which i wouldnt like to live in.

• 4 weeks later...

Have a look down the south coast at Port Noarlunga and Seaford.

Many South African families have made their homes around here.

We are 15 minutes further out but the Southern expressway is an easy link to the outskirts of the city ( if that's where you will be working).

That 15 minutes is cancelled out by being two minutes to shops, beaches and entertainment. McLaren Vale is 12 minutes away.