Doing some homework in employment opportunities.

Colesberg

Hi Guys, this is my first post. Firstly thank you so much for all the awesome info on this forum. I only started considering the emigration option about two weeks ago (due to various reasons), and I have found your posts extremely helpful.

I am doing a mountain of homework on this and one thing I am battling to get a realistic opinion on is how employable I would really be in Aus. I am a financial advisor in SA. I have had a look at seek.com and I have found numerous opportunities but they don't say if they are commission based or salary based. Do any of you guys know a decent recruitment agent who would be willing to take a 5 minute look at my resume and give me an honest opinion?

Hi Colesberg, welcome to our corner of the forum. You may wish to go and introduce yourself in the "Foyer" section, then you may get more help.

I would suggest that you send a message to "Hugo2", he is a financial guru and may be able to answer your questions. (Message top right of screen, click on the envelope)