Beginner Questions

Johnson87

Hi Guys

I have been following the forum for a while and reading all the opinions and topics. It's really awaesome to have so many people to bounce ideas off of.

My wife and I have decided to go ahead with our immigration process, but we are wanting to go through an agent. We came across one called Brighter Visas which seemed really nice, but after doing some research on the company, I came across quite a few bad reviews.

Has anyone had any contact with this company? Any opinions on it?

I've also seen Migrate2Oz, which also looks really good, but I'm always wanting to be careful about scammers and would spend all my time reviewing companies instead of actually signing up with one, so any help that the peeps on here can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys

Dustin Johnson

Hi there,

Welcome.

In my opinion and I am sure most of the people on the forum would agree with me, rather go with the agents recommended on the forum. I have heard only good things about the guys at Migrate2Oz. I have personally dealt with Stephen from MOA (although I am not using him or any agent at the moment) and he seems like a very clued up guy. He also comes highly recommended on here. I am sure there are some others that would be recommended and I am sure that someone else on the forum will be along in a while to add to the list.

Anyway... good luck with the whole process.

Hi Dustin,

Migrate2Oz are a valid agency to use - they are Mara registered and their status can be verified on :

https://www.mara.gov.au/search-the-register-of-migration-agents/

When deciding on any agent, the main thing is to ensure they are Mara registered.

We have used Migrate2Oz and can attest to their proficiency and validity.

For your info, I inputted Brighter Visas under both company and agent name on the Mara website and came up with 0 hits......

Edited by EmNew
  • Like 1

Great, thanks for the comments guys. Really appreciate the help

We have also had a very positive experience with Migrate2OZ. Appointed them as agent last year Feb and received our 189 VISA yesterday.

When we started the process last year I posted on this forum to ask which agents people had used and migrate2oz came back as a majority so I went with them

Do try these two agents on the forum, you can send them a message, see top right side of your screen:

SD_MOA who is Stephen Dickson of Migration Outcomes Australia

and

TeeTMI who is Tee Taylor of Taylor Made Immigration.

We used Stephen from Migration Outcomes Australia (as recommended by this forum) and he was fantastic!

Brighter Visas is also know as Global Visas

Do Not use them they are scamsters and the quote I got from them was higher than the quote I got from a MARA registered agent

See link below from Carte Blanche

Looks like you're doing the right thing by checking with others first.

You'll find this website invaluable for ideas, info and to find out what's involved with the whole process of migrating Down Under.

I wish you luck . . . . . and do keep us informed of each step as you go thro the process, from start to finish (becoming an Australian citizen)

I feel quite sick to the stomach after watching that Carte Blanche link !!!!! To prey on people who just want to make a better life choice for themselves and loved ones.....no words.........

I am so grateful to have seen the recommendations on this forum and learning about Mara registration requirement before signing on dotted line with our choice of agents...

Brighter Visas is also know as Global Visas

Do Not use them they are scamsters and the quote I got from them was higher than the quote I got from a MARA registered agent

Wow so Global, A.K.A. XPS visas, is now Brighter visas?

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the feedback. I reall appreciate it.

Yeah i saw a few reviews that said that Brighter Visas had changed their name a few times and were considered scammers.

We've decided to go through Migrate2Oz and have just started our procedure. IELTS up next.

Never really understood the need for IELTS if you had done sort of formal study in English. I've studied English at Uni, and done my TEFL Master course, but still need to do my IELTS. Sounds like such a las.

Anyway, thanks again for the feedback guys.

Cheers

Wow, scary clip. Are their daily targets really R300 000 ?! Thats crazy.

Hi,

We were one of the unluckies of Global Visa's aka XPS Visa's, and now AKA Brighter Visa's

Rather safe than sorry!

We now on this voyage trusting only ourselves :):) BUT have heard really good things about Migrate2Oz, and have quite a few people that i know that have immigrated through them

Good Luck!

Wow so Global, A.K.A. XPS visas, is now Brighter visas?

It seems to be a full-time job keeping track of these SOBs