186 visa application

BellaR

Ahhh thank you... Im sure that you will be celebrating in two weeks too!!! walking around with a big grin all day!!! a good bottle of wine is definitely waiting for me when I knock off!!!!

Enjoy it! I have had a bottle of champers chilling in the fridge since December, can't wait to crack it!!

• 2 weeks later...

Uuurgh! I keep thinking of reasons why our visa might not be granted.... Our extra docs have to be in by next Friday, hoping we don't have to wait too long after that. Been 152 days so far!

• Like 1

Hi Bella, your last week in the waiting room :ilikeit:... I am sure your heart is pumping extra hard and your anxiety is out of this world... but in just a few days you will have it and the wait will be over.... have you submitted all the required documents asked? This needs to come through fast... I need another great reason for cracking up the other bottle of wine I have marinating in my fridge!!! :D

Nat..

Hey Nat, just waiting for the new PCC which has been posted and is on its way - truly hoping it arrives today or tomorrow. And really hoping they look at the file on D-Day which is Friday. Can't take this anymore! How soon after your D-Day for documents did u get the good news?

It took 2 days to get a response... so hope your not living in Sydney with all the bad weather being reported... it just might delay the delivery of your PCC... if you are in Sydney... stay safe!!

Nope, we're in Townsville so all good. Really praying it arrives tomorrow so I can email it to our agent before Friday morning. Grrrr...! Hold thumbs!

:ilikeit:crossing our fingers...toes and everything crossable for you!!!! :ilikeit:

PCC arrived this arvo, emailed to agent who uploaded it immediately, so at least it arrives there on D-Day! Now Immi is closed on Monday! Grrrrrrr!!!!

Hope you're right! :)

Just heard the beautiful news that our visas have been granted!!!!! Gotta crack that champers now! :) :) :)

• Like 1

:congratulations:woooo hoooo... I am sooo happy for you!! Gosh it took a while BUT YOU GOT IT!!!! gonna have a drink to celebrate your good news...

After a bottle of champers to myself all I can say is...:) :) :)

looool... well done... enjoy that cloud 9!!!

:ilikeit:Congrats BellaR!

See, i told you. Ooii! You owe me a dollar I believe... :jester:

I so happy for you guys. It's been a long journey but I always knew you would get it. God is good all the time. Now go nurse that hangover!

Indeed, I owe u a dollar, and happily I'll pay it! :)

• Like 1

Believe it or not, we just received our PR too, its a good day for the processing centre.

Champagne all round - happy happy dance.

• Like 1

Congratulations BellaR and JaxInBriz - I've been following your posts over the last few weeks - awesome! I'm in the same boat desperately waiting to hear some news, my timeline is as follows:

application submitted 19 Jan

bridge visa 29 Jan

nomination approved 24 Feb

"assessment in progress"

I am currently on a 457 visa, applied through direct entry 186 from Australia...

Any thoughts?

Hello Lobster

When we submitted our application it was company sponsored 457 to 186 and handled by the company appointed agents.

The agents told us what documents to submit so when we did the actual submission we were approval ready.

The company nomination and our application were submitted all at the same time. Since its just the two of us and no children or parents its possible that our approval was quick to process. We were in the system for 15 weeks from start to end.

Have you submitted PCC for SA and Aus, done medicals, etc - so there is nothing outstanding?

J

Hi J,

Similar to me - I've also been company sponsored from 457, single status. All my documents have been submitted (medial, PCC, AFP clearance) - nothing outstanding. I've been in the system - from the day my application was submitted / bridge visa issued - 13 weeks on-the-dot by tomorrow, so it would seem that I'm still within a reasonable waiting period?

Thanks Surferman, its so awesome to know I don't have to leave.

Lobster, by our calculations you should have your approval by next Friday LOL, keep us posted.

• Like 1

Thanks JaxInBris, shall keep you updated, my bets are also on next Friday, or the one to follow - staying hopeful and positive :-)

Go and buy the champagne and put it on ice, you might be surprised and get it early :)