ReneMendonca

Does not seem like there are any Registered nurses here...or definitely not many...I asked many questions, and did not receive any info. At the moment I'm going with the flow...going a bit further as I continue to find things out by myself.. If anyone knows any Registered nurses that went over recently, I would appreciate it if you guys can put me into contact with that person...The person can be on here or not...they can even email me (mendoncarene@gmail.com)

For those who are looking for some help, I have started a blog...documenting everything as I go... Have a look if you want.

http://sanursetoaus.blogspot.com/

Well thank you all

Rene

Hey Rene

As far as I know there are not many Registered nurses on the forum, in fact I can't recal any in the time I've been on the forum.

If you don't find any answers here or on the pomsinoz forum you may want to arrange a consultantion with one of the migration agents here on the forum.

Good luck with the rest of the process and I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

• Like 1