Two years later!

mistermoose

Two years after kicking everything off with an IELTS test, and after lots of thought and debate, I finally submitted my 190 visa application tonight, after receiving my second state sponsorship approval from SA this morning. It feels good. Let's see what the universe brings :)

• Like 6

Congratulations MrMoose, trust before you know it you will be winging your way downunder!

• Like 1

Congratulations MrMoose, I'm sure the universe will smile on you favorably. Good luck and we'll be holding thumbs.

• Like 1

Well, you've been a voice of sanity so far - we'll see what you're like when yo have your goollies on the scale.

I speak figuratively, of course.

• Like 1

Congratulations MrMoose, trust before you know it you will be winging your way downunder!

Thanks for always sharing your thoughts and encouragement, Mara. Always without bias or judgment. Much appreciated :)

Congratulations MrMoose, I'm sure the universe will smile on you favorably. Good luck and we'll be holding thumbs.

Thanks HEJJ! I've followed you guys from start to landing to anniversary celebrations. Have learnt so much and your thoughts have been a huge help in getting me this far!

Well, you've been a voice of sanity so far - we'll see what you're like when yo have your goollies on the scale.

I speak figuratively, of course.

LOL. Indeed we will, OD. Onwards and upwards!

• Like 1

Good stuff - well done on submitting - good luck with the outcome!

• Like 1