Looking for friend

sherryl

I am not sure how else to do this. I have been looking for a friend who immigrated to Australia quite a few years ago with her family, and i am not even sure where they moved to, i think it could be Queensland, to be quite honest i know nothing about Austarlia besides for the fact that there a whole lot of South Africans there, I am in Florida USA, maybe someone can look in the telephone book and get me a number, it would be greatly appreciated, I have asked a few people back home in Jhb a number of times where they went and i am tired of waiting, There names are Estelle & Collin Ash , they have 3 kids, Dean, Wayne and Vicky, they used to live in Moringhill , I can be contacted via e-mail on shellsdbn[at]aol.com.Thanking you all

Sherryl!

Let us know if you have any success at looking thro' the White Pages.

Another approach which I used to find an uncle of an English friend of mine that came to Brisbane in 1966 was to look thro' the electoral roll.

All Australian citizens (and British subjects (U.K., New Zealand, Canadian) who were on the electoral roll on Jan 26th 1984) are listed.

It's quite possible that they may have become Australian citizens, therefore obliged to register to vote under Australian law.

Sherryl!

Let us know if you have any success at looking thro' the White Pages.

Another approach which I used to find an uncle of an English friend of mine that came to Brisbane in 1966 was to look thro' the electoral roll.

All Australian citizens (and British subjects (U.K., New Zealand, Canadian) who were on the electoral roll on Jan 26th 1984) are listed.

It's quite possible that they may have become Australian citizens, therefore obliged to register to vote under Australian law.

The biggest problem i have is the time diff from Florida, USA, i think Queensland is about 15 hrs ahead, please can someone let me know what the exact time diff is, as there is NOTHING worse than getting a call at a odd hour, and us SA know just too well what it feels like when the phone rings at unearthly hours. hopefull sometime soon when i get the time frame right i will make a few calls that i have seen in the directory to see if theyre the right people im looking for. Thanks

If you go to the same site as the white pages you will find towards the bottom right hand side "world time" when this window opens up towards the bottom section you can enter your details and the details of the area you wish to call and it will tell you what time is is in both. Good luck!