Are all school shoes black?

Crossedover

From all the schools I have looked at on line I have noticed they all seem to wear black school shoes.... I am packing and was wondering whether to bring or donate our brown school shoes that the kids are wearing now.

I'd say bring them - it varies. The kids in our son's school wear pretty much whatever shoes they like.

Have only seen black or some schools wear runners (trainers). I wouldn't bring them.

I wouldn't bring them either. We've lived in Queensland and South Australia and kids wear black school shoes or mostly running shoes.

Never seen brown shoes in Sydney. It will be a combo of black shoes and white tekkies, depending on the day and the uniform.

Good grief, Fish. Those ( baby poo) brown blazers are the thing of nightmares! Poor kids.

• Like 2

Good grief, Fish. Those ( baby poo) brown blazers are the thing of nightmares! Poor kids.

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if some have refused to enrol simply based on them... :)

With blue, nogal - even I think it's an eyesore.