189's lodged end of August

Tazzn

Happy days.... We got a CO!!!!!!!!!!!! need to fill in the new 1221 Form. Have filled in the form 80 but seems that is no longer. Other than that all docs are loaded and ready to go!

• Like 2

Ahh Tazzn,

Have been waiting for this post to come.

So happy for you guys. Not long now and you will receive the best email ever!

Happy days.... We got a CO!!!!!!!!!!!! need to fill in the new 1221 Form. Have filled in the form 80 but seems that is no longer. Other than that all docs are loaded and ready to go!

Congrats Tazzn, that's such great news. So you only got asked for form 1221, not form 80? What do you mean it is no longer, have they got rid of it?

Thanks

Mattcuz... the longer part is my assumptions as Form 1221 looks very very similar to Form 80. As we have filled in Form 80 I presumed that this one has taken it's place. My view is - fill in EVERYTHING. rather have and not need than not have.

• Like 1

Thank you for the reply. OK so you only got asked for 1221?

I will prep them and am hoping for a direct grant. You must be super excited.

Yes. Agent has medicals, PCC, Form 80 and all our other personal docs. Hopefully we hear back quickly :)

Good Luck Mattcuz

Tazzn,

All that our agents needed was our PCC's, sent it through to them at lunchtime on the Friday and the following Monday, oh that glorious Monday, at around 10h00 we received our grant letter, This time next week you are celebrating! :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

• 2 weeks later...

Argh silly silly me.... I either sent the incorrect form for hubby or did something to the correct one :whome:

Got a call from our agent on Monday to say there was something wrong with my husbands form 80. Mail came from the VISA processing officer.. so I assume if there wasn't an issue we would have had our VISA :cry:

Oh well corrected Form sent yesterday so hopefully hopefully we will hear back soon!

• 1 month later...

Help... if any of you guys can remember. We got our case officer last year (Dec) and sent all our docs to our agent but on our immi account it still says "requested" against all these documents and the only one that says "received" is the medicals.

Did anyone notice the same thing on theirs? I know our agent has done this a MILLION times but my husband is beyond stressed. CO assigned on the 4th of Dec and still no VISA :(