189 lodged mid to end July..

KirstyS

Oh wow. That is nerve wrecking!!!

Andrew was who I dealt with up until the Lodgement when Reuven took over. He is very nice. But he was also on leave until Wednesday! Oh well boy is this a test in patience!

We got our case officer allocated on the 1st of Oct and got our visa granted TODAY (20th)!!! Wooooohooooo! Now it is time to get ready for the big move......

• Like 4

We got our case officer allocated on the 1st of Oct and got our visa granted TODAY (20th)!!! Wooooohooooo! Now it is time to get ready for the big move......

Congrats!!! We are still waiting. Not a peep :( hoping it's not bad and that's why we haven't heard

Just a quick update, our visa was granted on 16th Oct! W00t!! As our agent was away until 20th Oct, we only found out then, so my son was able to activate his PR visa 2 days after it being issued!!

Best of luck to all of you who are still waiting to hear on yours. :)

• Like 1

From lodgement to CO was 11 weeks and 1 day, and from CO being appointed to visa being granted it was 1 week and 1 day. Gosh, all these 1's....maybe it should become my new lucky number!? :)

And my visa has been granted today!!! ? I am walking on air!! Visa lodged 22 July. CO assigned 3rd October. visa grant 24th October.

• Like 2