Alternative resume writers - Roland full

DXB2OZ

Roland (resume-solutions) has no capacity (am in finance) and has recommended an alternative by the name of Carolyn Smith at Impact Career services. So far so good.

But, in comparison to Roland's pricing, she is eye-wateringly expensive. Has anyone used her services or does anyone have an alternative recommendation for a finance/audit CV?

I made use of Carolyn Smith also because Roland was full. My wife made use of Roland. I found the information gathering process Carolyn use to be thorough. The final product clearly depicted my experience and achievements. The fee structure between them was comparable at the time.

Both my wife and I managed to secure jobs since we have arrived.

Any contact details for Carolyn and Roland? Where are they based? What was the cost - estimate?

Thanks!

You can budget to fork out in the region of R5000 for one resume. Everything after this is done at an additional charge. Suggest you get them to draw up a master resume.

To safe cost, write your own cover letter and consider revising the resume yourself for each position you apply for.

Roland Coombes: admin@resume-solutions.com.au

Carolyn Smith: carolyn.smith@impactwriting.com.au