Spring forward, fall back

DXB2OZ

Doesn't daylight savings kick in soon now that it is "officially" spring? Excuse me while I pull on my furry ugg boots and turn up the heating...

DXB2OZ I dont know what you are complaining about its been beautiful weather the last 4 days! Prepare for the next cold snap.

Yesterday was a cracking day ! Tonight... Not so much...

We could send some blankets down to you poor Melbourne people...we don't need them now ;)

Edited by Fish
  • Like 1

As long as you are not in QLD. No daylight savings here. We are special after all. :P

Sunnyskies, you were saying something about the weather.......

Scuse me while I scuttle off to batton down the hatches

We could send some blankets down to you poor Melbourne people...we don't need them now ;)

Oh shut up :P

• Like 1

That's very kind... We'll send them back to you in December so you can put them over your leather seats to stop you sliding off them!

:D

• Like 4

Enjoy the mild weather in Melbourne. Soon enough we'll be sweating profusely, listening to the gentle buzz :blink: of cicadas and panic even at the wiff of smoke.

It's just a bit of wind DXB2OZ! Give you a few more years and you'll be in a t-shirt when the temp hits 14 degrees declaring it a glorious day. Must admit I'm typing this while battling to get home as the wind has brought down the sugnalling on my train line. But the blossoms are out in my garden even if I landed up with hayfever with all the wind and pollen and even better I didn't need to wear pantihose today - first work day like that for me this spring! What's not to love about Melbourne.