Positive skills assessment

Yippeeeeeee after a 15 week wait we have just recieved news that my vetassess assessment is POSITIVE. The time for being in limbo is over. Next step EOI

• Like 4

Congratulations. Hump one cleared. :ilikeit:

I got mine back today after massive fight with ACS and one review appeal process after the other. I am assessed as suitable, after some 16 weeks of fighting. I can say it was an epic of nite. But like Tazzn I submitted my EOI Which I started 18 months ago today!!!!

A bare 60 points but I'm in the mix, that's all that matters.

• Like 2

I got mine back today after massive fight with ACS and one review appeal process after the other. I am assessed as suitable, after some 16 weeks of fighting. I can say it was an epic of nite. But like Tazzn I submitted my EOI Which I started 18 months ago today!!!!

A bare 60 points but I'm in the mix, that's all that matters.

Surferman I'm not up to speed with your Visa type (we came on a business visa), but I was wondering if you get extra points for Afrikaans, maybe? I know sometimes people can claim an extra 5 for a regional language. Just thinking 'aloud' here...? Edited by Bronwyn&Co

Congrats on you positive assessment!

Hopefully my hubby's comes back positive from AIM this week too... Waiting is nerve wrecking!!!

Hey Bron,

I'm playing the field so to speak, have a 186 and a 189 in, lol. I am going to redo English for the extra ten points. Man this has cost me all my reserve and some. It will be a while before I can dig out of this debt hole, but it will be worth it. Even on a 186, I can apply for citizenship a year after I get the 186, since I'm here almost 4 years already, then the two year restraint falls away, and I am a free man.

A long, hard and arduous fight for the ultimate prize, but for my family, well worth it. I'll take whichever comes first.

• Like 1

Well done Tazzn, that is fantastic. All the best with submitting your EOI. I hope it is smooth sailing for you from here ?

Yippeeeeeee after a 15 week wait we have just recieved news that my vetassess assessment is POSITIVE. The time for being in limbo is over. Next step EOI

Hi Tazzn,

That skills assessment is such an important step, without that you can't proceed. Congratulations!

Best of Luck with the remaining steps you are almost there.

Well done!
Hubby did his Technical interview on 8 July and they said we will hear after 10 working days (which was Tuesday).
Agent says they will receive it via mail, however there is a "login to track" option on Vetassess website? So I send an email yesterday to Vetassess directly to ask if any news and they responded that I should give the details and they will check for me...

And now my nerves are up!!!! So much money, planning and our future depends on this... I'm SO ready to pack and leave, IETLS coming up in August...
ai ai ai ai.... :cry::(:unsure::cry::(:unsure::cry::(:unsure: To scared to check my emails LOL

• Like 1

Well done!

Hubby did his Technical interview on 8 July and they said we will hear after 10 working days (which was Tuesday).

Agent says they will receive it via mail, however there is a "login to track" option on Vetassess website? So I send an email yesterday to Vetassess directly to ask if any news and they responded that I should give the details and they will check for me...

And now my nerves are up!!!! So much money, planning and our future depends on this... I'm SO ready to pack and leave, IETLS coming up in August...

ai ai ai ai.... :cry::(:unsure::cry::(:unsure::cry::(:unsure: To scared to check my emails LOL

I emailed the agents twice and no answer. But as he said, we need the ielts results before we can do a eoi.

So now i dont care anymore! Havd started to look for a job again and the house is still withdrew from the market. Only next exams are september so i booked for me and the hubby. My bubble is burst!

Don't lose hope guys. In my guys the results took longer than expected. Now that things are moving its getting scary.

<happy dance>!!!

Just received the news that the technical interview part was also positive!!! Great news just before the weekend ;-) Wait.. let me go update that signature :-)

• Like 3

whoop whoop. Got home now and saw.......... dum te dum te dum........ positive!!!

:ilikeit::jester:

• Like 2

@DeSwardts, congratulations and what an awesome way to start the weekend. :ilikeit:

@ruditrix, congratulations. Looks like the folks in Australia are working overtime at the moment. :ilikeit:

And good luck to the both of you for the rest of the process

thanx. we only could get an opening for ielts in October! rrrgggghhhhhh!!! well lets hope now that me and hubby will go thru this in flying colours. so we can move on to the next step! o gosh forgot the mil also has to right the ingelash. :glare: