Hopefully moving soon

Tammarin

Can anyone give me advise on what to expect when moving and if there is any good job opportunities with make up artists and hairstylists or any job shortages iv searched a few but just in case iv missed any and how good are the gyms that side :)

Welcome Tammarin, sadly I can't help you regarding makeup artistry ... But hopefully someone here can! Good luck!

• Like 1

Hi,

Your best bet is to search on www.seek.com.au and see what comes up in what areas for the various jobs, search by city and see the number of available positions to get a feel for it.

The first and hardest question though it do you have a work visa, that will be the largest hurdle by far

Thanks everyone ok well even if I wanted to move over completely someone said I'd have to get sponsored by a business there so would I have to start with a working visa and move my way up...I'm exited for the opportunities and challenges just going to stay positive I no ill get the visa :D thanks again all ☆

Yi also have family there who just became citizens does that help in any way or not?

• 1 month later...