Schools in Cleveland Brisbane

Chelsea

Hi,

We are moving back to Brisbane from Warwick where we have been for 18 months. My son is in prep in a wonderful school, The Scots PGC College and very happy there. Now we are looking at the state schools in the Cleveland area and would like to hear from fellow South Africans what their experience and opinions are on state schools. Particularly- If anyone has any kids in Cleveland State school-I would love to hear from you.

Hi,

We are moving back to Brisbane from Warwick where we have been for 18 months. My son is in prep in a wonderful school, The Scots PGC College and very happy there. Now we are looking at the state schools in the Cleveland area and would like to hear from fellow South Africans what their experience and opinions are on state schools. Particularly- If anyone has any kids in Cleveland State school-I would love to hear from you.

Small world, I used to work with the Scots' headmaster's daughter (Harding, I think?) Sorry I can't help with your question but I always imagined Warwick to be a lovely horsey place, you just reminded me of it :) Edited by Bronwyn&Co

Bay View State School in Thornlands (around the corner from Cleveland) new school with good values....our kids love it there.

Hi,

My son spent 2 years at Cleveland Primary School when were living in Raby Bay. That was 11 years ago but certainly no complaints then.