3 days left in RSA

gordonza

Hi All,

Container is now gone, we have moved out of our place and in with the parents... not much left to do this side...

Good luck to anyone still going through the process!!

Cheers,

Gordon

• Like 6

All the best Gordon, the waiting must be driving you crazy....

Go well, settle well and embrace this new chapter in your lives.

Gordon, we are now three days in Oz and I do feel for you. On the upside, after the emotionally draining farewells and the exhausting flight, we were too numb to do much more than function on arrival. I would say cut yourself some slack in those first few days - don't try to achieve too much. A lot of things can wait. Getting a roof over your head, a means of getting under said roof and access to copious amounts of coffee fall into the essential category!

Good luck!

• Like 4

Gordon, if I can count right (after such a whirlwind am not sure ☺️), then today is the day - best of luck! The actual trip is something to be endured and survived. It really does start getting better once you land.

• Like 1

Safe travels! We arrived in Melbourne late last night.

• Like 1

All the newcomers in Melbourne are welcome to pop me a message if you want a coffee and chat, love meeting new peeps