100 things?

DXB2OZ

Over a year ago, there was a brilliant thread along the lines of 100 things to do when you arrive, or words to that effect. As we were only at the planning LSD stage, I read it, thought it was great, thought I should make a note of it and moved on.

We land in a week and now I can't find it - can anyone help?

Are you confusing the 100 steps to immigrating from South Africa to Australia with another thread which contained just a general list of things to do after arrival. AFAIK there wasnt a 100 things to do...just a general post of ideas from various people.

Possibly - there was a list of things to do once you land. It was step-by-step, simple and used relatively small words - exactly what I need at the moment as my head is in such a whirl I can barely remember my own name.

FOLLOWMYLEAD posted some great tips in December 2013 on the "Settling in" forum.

I can't paste it here. I will look for some more.... I actually also need a list like that. The 100 steps to Immigration also gives great advise once you arrived.

Edit: Just read the 100 steps again - oops, not tips for once you arrived really.....

SUNNYSKIES had a great topic on Tips in April 2013, more about the emotional side. Really important!

Still looking.......

Edited by miran