Formal emigration help

Erik

Hi Guys

I think we need to bite the bullet and just get our money out of RSA.

I was going to try to do the formal emigration on my own, but I just don't have the time and energy to do it.

Besides cashkows, who else can I get quotes from?

Thanks

Erik

• Like 1

Erik and Jordy

I can also assist www.taxmigration.com or cgt.co.za

My approach is a little different in that I allow you to do it yourself and act as your ask as you back up or go to person. I also stay close to your existing accountant etc and I focus on pre-emigration planning ie should you feel you want to appoint anyone of the other players in the market. you can do so as I do not "take hold" of your file.

My process is therefore a little more affordable, more focused on planning and less on selling products. Welcome to inbox or email on hugovz@iafrica.com

I do work closely with Forexcapital.co.za and note Tanya ex Exchange4Free is now with FOrexcapital.co.za

Greetings

Hi all,

Please PM me your details and will send more info on the process and fees.

Thanks Hugo!

Tanya

FX Capital

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry Jordy. I have a bunch of quotes I honestly just haven't had time to look at them...

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I recall, these guys have permission to advertise their services in exchange for free advice to our members (they may even be paying advertisers - Jordy would be able to confirm).

• Like 2

They do Riekie

The advertisers in this thread have been approved by the hosts and are considered featured contributors.

However, I'm a little confused as Tanya was a contributor when with exchange4free but is now with FX Capital?

Jordy, is currently away, so I just want to remind members of a few things.............one cannot have a business weblink in your signature or interests section.

Given that a question was asked...................and I have checked this via a previous query, members can offer advice or links.

Advertising rates for this forum are very, very reasonable, I would urge members with business interests to make use of the facility.

Thank you

AndreaL

They do Riekie

However, I'm a little confused as Tanya was a contributor when with exchange4free but is now with FX Capital?

Jordy, is currently away, so I just want to remind members of a few things.............one cannot have a business weblink in your signature or interests section.

Given that a question was asked...................and I have checked this via a previous query, members can offer advice or links.

Advertising rates for this forum are very, very reasonable, I would urge members with business interests to make use of the facility.

Thank you

AndreaL

Hi AndreaL & Riekie, hope you are well.

I saw the new stipulations with regards to advertising and 'featured contributors' and thought it best to notify the forum admins.

I sent a PM to Riekie about a month ago, thinking that she was admin. Sorry if I got this wrong. Please see below:

Hi Riekie

Hope you are well.

I just wanted to formally notify the admin team that Tanya has left Exchange4Free and I (Tara Lawrie) will be taking over her work load. Your recent clarification of advertising has been very much appreciated and I hope to become a valued member of this forum, just as Tanya was.

Have a wonderful day.

Tara x

I have not had a reply and did not mean to step on anyone's toes since then. :blush:

Tanya will still be on this forum, however for FX Capital and not for Exchange4free. Please could admin advise as to whether Exchange4free is still a 'featured contributor', or if this was just as 'Tanya from Exchange4free'?

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day :)

Tara Lawrie

We are going to be using exchange 4 free. have used them numerous times for transfer of funds...great service. They are also much cheaper than other places we asked

• Like 1

We are going to be using exchange 4 free. have used them numerous times for transfer of funds...great service. They are also much cheaper than other places we asked

Hi Miraclebabycaw, hope you are well.

That is great news, thank you for your loyal support. :ilikeit:

If there is anything I can do for you just send me a PM, otherwise our great financial team will assist.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

Keep well xx

Edited by TaraLawrie

• 4 weeks later...

So just to be clear. Anyone who is not associated with a paid advertsiter is not allowed to advertise their services and will have to become a paid advertiser in order to advertise their services within the limitations of our advertising policy. If anyone's advertising situation changes, they need to let Jordy know so he could update it. The hosts can't all keep up with the paid advertisers and we ourselves also refer to Jordy if we are unsure of who is a paid advertiser and who is not. If we receive a complaint about advertising, we check our list of advertisers before we take action. With all of us in various timezones and with regular day jobs, families and other commitments, we do not always jump to action immediately. Some things take a little time - especially if it is not a life or death situation. I hope this makes sense and that everyone is now clear and happy.

• Like 1