Engineering jobs in Perth

Frenchy

Hi There

We are still in South Africa, but are desperate to come over asap. Can anybody advise me on companies that hire electrical engineers (Process, systems, SCADA, mining industry related). If anybody can give me hints on how to get a job asap, it would be greatly appreciated.

Frenchy

Hi Frenchy

This is a site just for engineering jobs in WA

http://www.engineeringozjobs.com/

I suggest you go to www.yellowpages.com.au

Look for companies that would use your qualifications and send in your cv.

Then there are the following job sites, although they say you have to be an Australian resident, send them your cv anyway.

www.seek.com.au

www.mycareer.com.au

www.careerone.com.au

If you go to google, type in engineering jobs australia, it is quite amazing what comes up!

Hi There

We are still in South Africa, but are desperate to come over asap. Can anybody advise me on companies that hire electrical engineers (Process, systems, SCADA, mining industry related). If anybody can give me hints on how to get a job asap, it would be greatly appreciated.

Frenchy

Hi Frenchy

Here is a website I have found with employment agencies in different sectors.

http://jobsearch.gov.au/employmentlinks.as...gory=employment

Good luck

Valkie

Frenchy,

I work for as a process engineer in a design engineering company in Perth city and they are always looking for new engineers in all disciplines. If you are interested PM me I will send you my email address so you can forward your cv that I can pass on to our HR department.