livingdead: Dublin to Adelaide

livingdead

Hi there people.

I am newly registered to this site, but i have been reading invaluable information here for the past few weeks.

My wife Roma, son (5 years old, Cameron) and daughter (Emma 4 months), will be moving to Adelaide in June 07.

We are presently residents in Dublin for past 3 years (ex durbanites)

i have a job in the city (Electranet) whom is applying for a 457 temp visa on our behalf.

Just wanted to say thanks to all you lovely people for the very informative posts, it really assists with the many decisions we made and are about to make. there may also be more questions that i may need to be answered, so i definitely will keep in touch.

Thanks once again, and all the best. :huh:

Regards

Navin

Welcome to the forum, glad to hear you have found our ramblings so informative.

Good luck with your move to Adelaide :huh:

Hi Navin

Nice to see some other Irish/SAfers on their way!! I am in Letterkenny, Co.Donegal. Been here for 4.5 years. Hoping to go to Adelaide too!! We have our visa etc. sorted and leave 15 June. Hope all goes well.

Peter

hi Navin (and Peter)

:huh:

Welcome. You know you are coming to the right place... :D:whome:

hi from Lancashire

Welcome here, and good luck with the move :)

Bianca

Sterkte ons sal aan julle dink dit is n groot skuif wat op jul wag.Ek het n vriendin daar in Adel. so as jul daar kom kan jou vrou vir my n personal mail stuur dan gee ek haar telnr.Sy het ook n kiddie van 5jaar oud en hul was in Perth vir 1en n halwe jaar en bly nou 2maande in Adel. en sy is baie baie nice veral vir bietjie company. Ursula.

• 2 weeks later...
Sterkte ons sal aan julle dink dit is n groot skuif wat op jul wag.Ek het n vriendin daar in Adel. so as jul daar kom kan jou vrou vir my n personal mail stuur dan gee ek haar telnr.Sy het ook n kiddie van 5jaar oud en hul was in Perth vir 1en n halwe jaar en bly nou 2maande in Adel. en sy is baie baie nice veral vir bietjie company. Ursula.

Baie baie dankie Ursula, wat sal regtig help vsa and die kinders om te ontmoet nuwe freinds ...

and also thanks to the rest of you guys, i am sure we will be in touch again, sooooon.

regards

Navin

Adelaide gets a number of South Africans who come via the British Isles.

Welcome to the club!