How does CO allocation work

Thanks Magenta. Yeah, so the clinic has already sent the test results through to DIBP yesterday - was hoping this morning to get a response from my CO...maybe tomorrow as I've seen visa's granted on Saturdays to ;)...can you sense the desperation and impatience ;)

• Like 1

Most frustrating...I would have thought by now to have the visa. Only Medicals were outstanding, but they were uploaded last week and email sent to CO indicating so...but still no word.

In the same boat acmac!!! This waiting is killing me! Our Medicals were all done on 21 May and finally and correctly uploaded 2 weeks ago by 30 May! And still no word! It's driving me insane! I had hoped that by mid June I'd be in a position to resign...tick-tock tick-tock...lets hope we both hear something soon! ?

Hey acmac,

We also waiting not so patiently though. We got our CO on the 9 May, our agents emailed all supporting documents the same day, 2 weeks later agent forwarded email from DIBP stating the process has slowed down........no further correspondence from our CO.

Hope its decision ready and when the visas open they won't then start asking for anything extra. Wishing this month away.

Edited to add:

Hi Linz4

Are you waiting for a CO?

Sorry on mobile so cant see timelines

Edited by PARKS

Oops just as well you can't see them Parks, I haven't updated mine☺ we got a CO on 29May and agent also sent them everything only Medicals were done afterwards...but now that's been uploaded for 2 weeks now...agent sent CO an email last week Friday asking if the visa is now ready for grant, but no word yet! What visa did you apply for? We're on a 189. My patience is also running out, but guess there's not much we can do, except wait...and hope & pray? good luck hope you hear soon!

Edited by Linz4

Oh wow acmac!

So happy for you! God has given you such a gift! Go and celebrate!

• Like 1

Absolutely!!! so glad I can finally stop waking up every morning to find no correspondence anymore ;)...the wait is finally over

• Like 1

Omw acmac that's wonderful news!!!!! Hope you called in sick today to celebrate? huge congrats!!! That's just great!!! What great news! Enjoy the celebrations!

• Like 2

acmac, after seeing your post I logged into my immi account and saw "finalised"!!! Agent just confirmed.....WE GOT OUR VISA!!!! I'm shaking I'm so happy!!!!! Best news ever!!!!

• Like 7

OMG acmac and Linz4 that is so awesome. congratulations. Happy packing

• Like 3

WOW - congrats acmac and Linz4 - such exciting news! Enjoy the next chapter in this whole roller coaster adventure!

• Like 3

Well done both of you. What an amazing feeling it is :) :) :)

• Like 2

Seriously well done guys and congrats......

I am still waiting.....

Who was your CO?

I am Adelaide team 6

• Like 1

Hey Donavan - we are also with Adelaide Team 6!

Edited by MarkandKelly

You need your own "Woooooo hoooooo" topics! I just saw (by accident) that you've got it! HUGE congratulations!!!!! Enjoy the walking-on-air week. Then reality sets in: finding jobs...... not so lekker! I'm so glad for you guys!!!

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone for your congratulations! It still doesn't feel real after all the waiting! I think we were also in Adelaide so I'm sure yours is close donavanderman! (Think his name was michael, but our agent dealt with him) Holding thumbs for you!

Guys also got the golden mail this morning......Yes please VISA granted, Packing for Perth

• Like 7

Oh yay DonavanDerman!!! What a great week it's been for us!!! Congratulations!!! Good luck for the next steps!