Perth NOR good state schools?!?

Crossedover

I know this thread had been hashed many times, but please help if you can....

Despite wishing to send our kids to private schools we just don't feel we can take on 2 private high school fees without having jobs.... So we are looking for the best state schools in areas we can afford to live.

Can parents/teachers give us some feed back on Duncraig SH, Carine and Woodvale senior schools.

If we are making too much of a compromise/ taking too big of a risk we want to know that...

Please be honest. We have 3 smart, well behaved, no too world wise kids..... (Forgive the mom in me!)

Thanks in advance for your help xxx

All 3 are excellent schools and all 3 areas are lovely to live in. The waiting lists for the private schools are long so you wouldn't be able to send them to private anyway as you arrive.

If you can get woodvale Apparantly one of th best schools. Because of high demand though the rents are really high but everyone I know who has children there have no regrets. Best of luck X

Both my girls are in Duncraig SHS and really happy there. As a parent I am really impressed with the school and all the wonderful opportunities they have. Friends of mine are quite happy with Woodvale. Churchlands also a good school but much bigger. You cannot go wrong with any of the schools mentioned. But all of them strict on living in the catchment area except if your kid is in one of the extension programs e.g. Churchlands = music; Woodvale = soccer and Duncraig = triathlon and academic

goodluck!