LSD trip Adelaide

DanievV

Anette, Bob, Dax, Marius and all other contributors ... thank you for the valuable information that you have published for LookSeeDecide visits to Adelaide.

We have lodged our PR applications, expecting to move to Adelaide in Jan08 and will be visiting Australia for 2 weeks in May ... 5 days Sydney/family and 8 days in glorious Adelaide!!! (if I can believe anything that you all have been saying on this site :unsure: )

We really plan to see it all (or most of it) ... north to the Barossa and all the quaint outposts/game parks/view points, etc. ... then south for more wine, beaches, tram rides, etc. ... we'll do the museums/markets and so on. I've bought the GPS with Australia maps, so don't expect to get lost. Any additional advice will always be appreciated.

If there are any meetings or social events around the time of our visit ... 5 - 13 May, please let us know.

Bob, it sounds like all the South Africans in Adelaide have been to visit your place. Being a farm boy myself, I was wondering if I could bring you a bottle of red wine, in exchange for a chat on your porch?

As you will all be to aware, this is a BIG move for us ... veral vir ons boere ... but we are very excited to meet some of you in Adelaide, to get your inputs, experiences and reassurances ... or just to have a cool one and share some news of the 'old' world.

Best to you all,

Danie & Michelle

Ons sal sien wat ons kan doen, van Vuurens... :ilikeit:

Ja indeed, welcome to Adelaide ( amper )

Lets catch up when you are here