Accountant and Tax consultant

USNA

Hi All

I am a GP and need an accountant that can help me with my BAS and tax returns. Ideally, I would like to learn how to do the BAS correctly and then an accountant to check and do my tax return. I live in Menai in the Sutherland Shire.

Also, can anyone help with SARS tax returns? I apologize but I am very ignorant with all things finance related and need a professional to do it for me correctly.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you

cashkows.com can assist with your South African tax returns. Send them a mail : info@cashkows.com or call their Australian office, 1300659228

Hi All

I am a GP and need an accountant that can help me with my BAS and tax returns. Ideally, I would like to learn how to do the BAS correctly and then an accountant to check and do my tax return. I live in Menai in the Sutherland Shire.

Also, can anyone help with SARS tax returns? I apologize but I am very ignorant with all things finance related and need a professional to do it for me correctly.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you

I don't know anyone in your area USNA but I thought I'd mention that my husband has started doing his BAS on an accounting package called Xero. He says it's much easier than Myob.

He found someone who came and set it up for him and gave him some training. Now he plugs in the info himself. Maybe you can do some research.

We also have excellent accountants in Pretoria if that helps, PM me for details.

Edited by Bronwyn&Co
  • Like 1

Hi USNA

You're welcome to contact me at steve@cashkows.com for help with your SA tax matters.

Steve Porter

cashkows.com

• 1 month later...

USNA I send you a pm.

I have heard many positive things about Xero (accounting package). In relation to the BAS, the ATO publishes really great guides which are easy to follow - the ATO's approach is much more collaborative as opposed to other tax jurisdictions trying to catch you out - in my view.