MarkDC: Melbourne here we come!

MarkDC

We are the Campbell family, we are landing in Melbourne on 23 April 2007. Collette and myself have 2 baby girls, the main reason for us leaving SA.

We have a very good Australian friend who has been helping us with any problems we have come across but nothing beats the info that is on this website.

Thanks

Mark

Welcome, we look forward to seeing you at our next gathering in Melbourne.

Welcome, we look forward to seeing you at our next gathering in Melbourne.

When is that Mara? I have to go there again pretty soon....

Sorry ExASP, it has not been organised yet. We are now well in our way to winter, so it will probably only be in the Spring. Unfortunately to be outside in a park in winter can be pretty unpleasant, especially if the wind is blowing!

You are always welcome to make contact on one of your visits though!

• 4 weeks later...

HI Mark

Just saw your post. Are you in Melbourne now? My husband and are in Doncaster East (north-east Melbourne), and are enjoying it so far. Yes some times are tough when you just want to get out with old friends who are easy and comfortable to be with, but mostly we know it's the right decision when we see that people - even women - go running by themselves in remote parks and reserves - something I wouldn't dream of doing in SA! :ph34r:

Anyway, hope you're settling in and finding the experience positive. Give us a shout if you're getting cabin fever and want to see a friendly face!

Gill

Hello and Welcome to Melbourne. I'm guessing you're here already? Let us know how you're doing...

:ph34r: