Admin - please help Emille

Gizmo

Question

Emille has forgotten his password and the login page where you request the password to be sent to your email isn't working.

Please can you send his password to his email so he can get back in?

Thanks

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

After months of nothing happening I have decided to open another account to access this site. Frustrating- the forget your password/login is useless if you lost both and your original email you opened the account changed

The reason nothing happened is because I asked a question and got no answer. Didn't receive a single email either at support@saaustralia nor at jordy@saaustralia and not being psychic, I couldn't guess what the problem was and to which member it related. If you no longer use the original email address you registered with, the software is not psychic either to guess your new email. <insert peeved emoticon at the ridiculous expectation above>

• Like 3

ok jordy take a deep breath.

i think gizmo has let me down :whome:

but then again how many 'emille's' are on this forum, especially ones that are famous like me

i forgive you :blush-anim-cl:

its understandable.

is it possible to pm my old password and login so i can use that and cancel my new one

can we be friends again?

Edited by emilleinoz
  • Like 2

:)

All fixed. Let me know if you can sign on with your old account. then I can delete the new one.