waarnatoe vir kerk?

matiemeisie

Hi daar

Is daar enigeen in Melbourne se noordelike voorstede of enige plek in melbourne wat dalk 'n idee het van kerk sondea ? Al die kerke wat ek sien is katoliek.

waar gaan julle heen?

I did a search on this website and found a posting by 'Sam' with the following information for you:

Every last Sunday of the month, Wonga Park Christian Reformed Church in Melbourne has an Afrikaans church service. There is also "koffie en tee" afterwards and "gesels en kuier in die saal". They are situated on the corner of Yarra road and Gatters road, Wonga Park, Melway Ref: Map 36 G6. The service is held by Ds Thinus du Plessis. Everyone is welcome.

Hi matiemeisie,

Ons gaan na Care Force Chuch in Mount Evelyn. Ons is heelwat Saffers daarso. Dit is is groot en dinamisiese kerk. Sien hulle webwerf by: http://www.careforce.org/

Terloops, JJ en Paulina Meyer is albei pastore daarso en is ook van Suid-Afrika.

Hi matiemeisie,

Ons gaan na Care Force Chuch in Mount Evelyn. Ons is heelwat Saffers daarso. Dit is is groot en dinamisiese kerk. Sien hulle webwerf by: http://www.careforce.org/

Terloops, JJ en Paulina Meyer is albei pastore daarso en is ook van Suid-Afrika.

duisend dankies!!!

There seemed to be alot of postings recently around religion and availability of Churches.

I picked up my Melbourne street directory on the weekend and there is 9pages listing all Churches to be found in Melbourne. Granted I could not find a Dutch Reformed, Hervormde or Volkskerk - however there was a broad range of religions to select from. Even some I had never heard of.

I found this website to search for a Church by state

Another search Church website (TrueLocal) - good for searching for anything

Hope this helps

Rgds

matman