Forms for Skilled Independant (Subclass 136) visa?

Hi Everyone,

I am back on the block after a 2 week “reccie”/ LSD trip to Australia and needless to say that I fell in love :wub: with the country and cannot wait to settle permanently in Australia :D !! I am very jetlagged at the moment :yawn: as we only arrived yesterday afternoon…., but will write about our trip once my energy levels are back to normal :P

I am trying to obtain all the necessary documents to lodge our Skilled Independent (Subclass 136) application. I’ve downloaded the 136 Checklist from DIAC’s website. From the looks of it, there are only two forms to complete, which is Form 47SK and Form 80. Am I missing any additional forms? I see that there is also a Form 47A, but it is not relevant to us.

Fortunately we have all of our supporting documentation ready :D for our Skilled Independent (Subclass 136) application and hope to submit our application before the end of next week :)

Please help in terms of the forms question if possible.

Lovies, Pippa! X

:yawn: My magtie jy is al weer terug by die huis. Kan nie wag om te hoor hoe die laaste deel van julle trip was nie. :)

Jong het ek jou gesoek al van Dinsdag aand af, maar die sel is af. Dit was so nice om jou te ontmoet het en ek sien uit na ons volgende kuier. :P

Oor die papiere, ja al wat jy invul is jou 136 app, Form 80, en jy gooi daai Checklist reg voorop jou aansoek en sie daar!

Good Luck daarmee en laat my weet as jy vragies het, jy weet mos!

Liefie daarso vir jou en manlief en die kinners

xx

From the looks of it, there are only two forms to complete... Please help in terms of the forms question if possible.

Hi Pippa

Welcome back! I'm sure you guys had a great time. Start getting those photos downloaded and organised.

Wrt the forms, Deidre is right, unfortunately the devil is in the detail! Working your way through the checklist you will then realise the amount of "other" paperwork that need to accompany the application.

I understand that one of the proposed changes announced by DIAC is that these could be submitted electronically from 1 Sep 2007 :) but I am sure you don't want to wait that long. :P

Hi Pippa!!!

Bly om te hoor julle is terug! Ons wag in spanning vir 'n lekker update!

Beaam net wat die ander ook se...., dis net vorm 47SK en 80, maar glo my dis nogal 'n stewige pakkie op die ou einde nadat jy als aangeheg het. Volg maar die instruksies duidelik oor hoe jy dit moet "verpak", hulle soek nie allerhande oulike leers en clips nie, net so los en bymekaar in die koffertjie(koevertjie)!

Sterkte met die jet lag!

Groete van huis tot huis