Schools in Bunbury Area

Eto

Morning,

Can anyone recommend good primary schools in the Bunbury / Australind area?

Not sure what the government schools are like and if one should rather consider private schools?

Many thanks

Eto

In general public schools should suffice for the primary years. Both my kids attended public primary schools, although in Melbourne. Both are now attending secondary school. The youngest is in Ocean Forest Lutheran College (Dalyellup just outside Bunbury) and the eldest in Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School (Gelorup). The Grace Christian School is another viable option. All non-government schools unfortunately. We have family with kids in a public school in Australind in their primary years and they are happy with the school as far as I know. Let me know if you require any additional information.

many thanks derekup...much appreciated

Our twin boys also attended Ocean Forest Lutheran College up to Year 2 and we were extremely happy there. When we later relocated we continued with another Lutheran school in Qld.

Thanks Danie...

Lyk my ek en jy sukkel nogsteeds om op te pak en terug te vlieg Oz toe... :whome:

Mooi bly

Et

Morning Vaughan,

Hope you guys are well.. You dont miss a thing now do you...

Be good

Eto

Can't talk of schools as we have never been, but based on the info I have received and family there, Bunbury is simply sublime and was definitely #1 on our list!

Good luck and enjoy :)

Many thanks TQO....sounds good