Paste options

Lynnie

Question

Hi,

I am trying to paste some content, but they paste options icons are disabled?

8 answers to this question

Have you tried CTRL C to copy and CTRL V to paste?

scissors and glue always work for me... :jester::jester:

Thanks - I did try those options, but received the following message: " You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community ". Usually the paste clipboard icon is available in the Funnies column, but it has been disabled?

Thanks - I did try those options, but received the following message: " You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community ". Usually the paste clipboard icon is available in the Funnies column, but it has been disabled?

Well there your problem ;) It is probably an svg or other funny format. Stick to the easy ones .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .bmp or .png

• Like 1

even if its jpeg I could also not upload a pic...had to do it via the links from a site like photobucket

1. If the paste options are greyed out then you have clicked the "BB CODE MODE" button which is directly above the BOLD icon. Click it again to enable the other icons.

2. Certain file extensions are not permissible as they pose security risks for the forum.

3. Each member is only allowed 2Mb of uploads. We pay for each Mb of storage and so that is the allocation. Use a third party site and embed the picture in your post.