Coffee Clubs in Brisbane?

Marion

Hi I would love to come. Still space for me and my little monster?

Liza.

Definitely!! I sent you an email last night but it bounced back

Hi Ladies

Looking forward to seeing you all at 10ish tomorrow, send me a PM if you'd like some directions

Clare xx

Hi There!!!

Well, we arrived in Brissy 3 weeks ago and I have to say it has all been wonderful so far. It would be great if I could meet up with someone and have a nice cup of coffee and a nice chat-any takers? We live in the Hawthorne/Bulimba area. It would be really nice to meet some new people-and make some friends, I have to say!

Hope to speak soon

Delphi

Hi Delphi

Great to have you in Brissie. We're collecting Pippa and hubby from the airport tonight and then tomorrow hencare and family are ariving. The Brisbane forum crowd in growing.

Clarebear and I have spoken about this and think we should have a Brissie BBQ in one of the parks soon! maybe on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Sort of a bring and braai Ozzie style.

Will be in touch after our NZ "fetch your visa" trip next week.

Nilo

Hi Delphi

Welcome to Brisbane!! As Nilo mentioned we're thinking of organising a weekend bbq soon, but if you're home during the week I always love visitors popping in for coffee and chats! I'll PM you my details.

Clare

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys!

I know this is the coffee club forum but I have a really imprtant question to ask and I notice that you guys seem to be forming the "South AFrican" arm in Brisbane. My hubby and I are living in Perth and we really just not enjoying the place. We originally were undecided between Brisbane and Perth but decided to give it a go here first as we knew a few people and thought it might make it easier. (Should have listened to our gut, maybe) So now we thinking of moving over there. Can anyone give info with regards to where South AFricans are living(general area). I have a two year old and am finding it hard to meet people over here. Also, does anybody know of someone we can talk to who has lived in both areas and can advise us on the differences. We have looked at lots of wesites so we know about the weather differences etc but we just feel we need more input.

Thanks a lot