Erna: Hi Everybody!

Erna

Well, we're new.Still confused and only starting to do research. We will only be in a position to move in about 4 to 5 years, but the earlier we start the better. We are a family of 4 (two little ones of 4 and six). My husband is studying Lodge Management, mainly to do with the travel and food industry. I am a bookkeeper and starting to study graphology (handwriting analysis). We are looking at the Hunter Region, mainly because of the food and wine industry. Can anyone let me know where to find photo's of the towns, to see what they look like? Anyway, still a lot of research to do! B) Thanks 4 ur website, it is great! Hope 2 meet all of u in Oz!

Erna & Henry :)

If you go to http://www.google.co.za/ , then click on the "images" link, then type in "Hunter Region Australia" or whatever town/city etc you want, click the Google Search button, then it should give you stacks of photos to look at.

Enjoy !

Well, we're new.Still confused and only starting to do research. We will only be in a position to move in about 4 to 5 years, but the earlier we start the better. We are a family of 4 (two little ones of 4 and six). My husband is studying Lodge Management, mainly to do with the travel and food industry. I am a bookkeeper and starting to study graphology (handwriting analysis). We are looking at the Hunter Region, mainly because of the food and wine industry. Can anyone let me know where to find photo's of the towns, to see what they look like? Anyway, still a lot of research to do! :unsure: Thanks 4 ur website, it is great! Hope 2 meet all of u in Oz!

Erna & Henry :thumbdown:

Do a search for "Australia Webcams" on Australia Google

Here are some webcams I found:

Sydney Harbour Webcam

Coastal Watch Webcam - check out the surf before you go out

NSW Blue Mountains

Port Douglas Webcam

South Australia Webcams

For pictures try some of these links:

Australia Towns and City Photos

Guide to Australia Towns

Winning Images

There were heaps more that came up in my search

Hope these help

rgds

matman

Dagse Erna,

Welkom op die Forum, ek hoop julle geniet dit hier.

Jy kan ook op Google Earth gaan registreer, dit gee jou nogal 'n goeie idee van waar plekke in Oz is en hoe dit uit die lug lyk. Jy kan ook maklik afstande meet van hoe ver plekke uit mekaar geleƫ is.

Maak 'n draai by die coffe clubs en kyk wat het ons Pretorianers die naweek gedoen.

Groete

Fanie

Hi guys!

Thank you for all the feedback! I will definately look at these sites! Great to have someone to chat to! Fanie, dankie, ek sal 'n draai maak by die koffie club!

Lekker dag!

Erna