Recommendation for a doctor in Perth (NOR)?

DesertDaisy

Can anyone recommend a doctor (GP) in the Duncraig/Carine/Warwick/Kingsley/Whitfords/Padbury/Craigie area?

I don't mind if doc is male or female (appt is for hubby) or if he/she is South African or not. Dh is in the medical field himself and is quite fussy. I had to rush him for stitches to a nearby GP recently (the only one we could find at the time) and dh was not exactly impressed. As long as he/she is thorough, up to date, professional etc etc.

Does ANYONE have any recommendations? I eventually sent my dh to a nearby medical centre to see a doctor there. The doctor was useless and basically misdiagnosed my dh. He has a history of excema and asthma and this idiot said he was "fine" and gave him a prescription for acne medication (which he doesn't need).

My dh is a medical professional himself, and knows whats what.

Please can someone recommend a decent doctor.

Hi

We haven't needed a doctor yet but I will chat to some of our friends and see who they recommend.... :huh:

Sorry I haven't been more helpful.

Cheers

Gaille

I've taken the kids a few times to Duncraig Medical Centre in Burragh Way (cnr Marmion Avenue). So far I've been happy with the doctors we've seen there.

Can anyone recommend a doctor (GP) in the Duncraig/Carine/Warwick/Kingsley/Whitfords/Padbury/Craigie area?

I don't mind if doc is male or female (appt is for hubby) or if he/she is South African or not. Dh is in the medical field himself and is quite fussy. I had to rush him for stitches to a nearby GP recently (the only one we could find at the time) and dh was not exactly impressed. As long as he/she is thorough, up to date, professional etc etc.

Dear Desset Daisy

I use Dr Oosthuizen at Ocean Reef Medical Cntre in Marina Boulevard and am very happy with him.

I send my husband to Dr Leed at Illawara Medical Centre in Ballajura - a bit far for me to go, but he is great