Durban Coffee Club

Camper

Morning

We need to set a date for the next coffee Club meet. Any ideas on dates and venue.

Remember last weekend of April is a Long Weekend.

Cheers

Camper :jester:

I would suggest 1st or 2nd weekend in May.....and Amurula was a great venue, especially for the kids!! Other idea would be to find a picnic spot somewhere??

Hey Guys,

I think the first weekend in May is perhaps a good time to have a meeting as many people will be going away for the long weekend at the end of April. We are really looking forward to meeting some of the people who are in the same boat as ourselves and learning as much as we can from those with a lot more experience in this endeavour.

Regards

Dave

1st weekend in May is fine with us, Saturday or Sunday. Morning or Afternoon we open for either.

Cheers

Camper

1st weekend in May is fine with us, Saturday or Sunday. Morning or Afternoon we open for either.

Cheers

Camper

Sunday 6th May, at 2pm.....can everyone make that??

The next Durban Coffee Club meeting will be on 6th May at 2pm at Amarula in Westville.

Cheers

Camper

Hey guys

I was wondering when someone was going to take a lead on Camper's earlier suggestions. Sunday May 6 at Amarula at 2pm is perfect for me too. It's my daughters birthday party the following weekend on 13 May so would not be able to make it if it was then.

cheers

L

Hi there,

Is anyone able to attend the coffee club meetings.

Candice and Mauritz

Hey guys

I was wondering when someone was going to take a lead on Camper's earlier suggestions. Sunday May 6 at Amarula at 2pm is perfect for me too. It's my daughters birthday party the following weekend on 13 May so would not be able to make it if it was then.

cheers

L

Hi there,

Is anyone able to attend the coffee club meetings.

Candice and Mauritz

Yes, anyone can attend....please join us on the 6th May....will be nice to meet some more Durbanites!!

:blink: Where about in Westville is Amarula? :thumbdown:

Directions from pavillion?

Edited by Mauritzvw

from pavillion procede down past the westville hospital, at the next robot you turn right towards Westville Prison then right again into Syringa Rd/Ave. You will climb a steep hill, once ontop you will come across Amarula on the left, it is quite far along the road. you cant miss it.

Cheers

Camper

HI all :holy:

Sunday's good for us as well, if it's not we'll cancel whatever was planned!!! :D

- is there something for the kids to do as well??

Can we just rock-up or do you guys need numbers for the booking?? :whome:

Tnx

Johan

Just rock up, i will book a big table, there are jungle gyms and slides etc for the kids that is why we go there.

Cheers

Camper

Thanx Camper :)

Will see you there! :D

mmm... I feel like having coffee and cake now.... wonder if darling Candy will make a plan for some ;):ilikeit::o

Thanx Camper :wacko:

Will see you there! :wacko:

mmm... I feel like having coffee and cake now.... wonder if darling Candy will make a plan for some :wacko::blink::wacko:

Hi People

We are newbies at this

We would love to join your coffee club

Two families all headed off to Oz next year February

We are off to Brisbane our friends are off to Hervey Bay

Be great to meet some other people headed off

Welcome Erica.

Yes it is very interesting and very informative to meet people who are going through the very long and nailbitting experience, a few people are also heading for Brisbane. See you all on the 6th May.

Cheers

Camper

Edited by Camper

• 2 weeks later...

Morning Everyone.

The tables have been booked at Amarula for Sunday 6th May at 2.00pm.

Everyone in Durban or surronding areas is invited.

See you all on the 6th.

Cheers

Camper