Gwen: Hi there from Durbs

Guest Gwen

Hi all

We have been shopping for a new country. We are waiting for a answer from New Zealand re work, so we are holding thumbs and tone at the moment. USA seems almost impossible to get into with all their regulations etc.

If this deal doesn't work out we want to look at Brisbane(yup the temp thing is attractive) for work.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. My DH is a Financial Manager, and I am looking for a Payroll/HR Consulting position. Your help would be highly appreciated.

Hi all

We have been shopping for a new country. We are waiting for a answer from New Zealand re work, so we are holding thumbs and tone at the moment. USA seems almost impossible to get into with all their regulations etc.

If this deal doesn't work out we want to look at Brisbane(yup the temp thing is attractive) for work.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. My DH is a Financial Manager, and I am looking for a Payroll/HR Consulting position. Your help would be highly appreciated.

Hi there

The National Australia Bank (NAB) are always looking for staff - try google search and branch in Southport

or you could try this number (07) 55812183 ladies name is Wendy and she is in the business banking section, she will point you in the right direction. This is on the Gold Coast south of Brisbane. Payroll/HR - I would try big companies that do telemarketing like Austar and Accor Premier Vacation club or RCI or Vacations unlimited, they have big payrolls etc and a friend of mines daughter does the same as you and got a job with Accor within a week. So google those companies as well...

Hope this helps

Heather