2 weeks to go until our LSD/Activation trip to OZ! Some questions!

BriD

Sorry to hear that (wanted to say "shame man", but trying to wean myself off that expression!). Hope you guys all get better soon.

Luckily for us, Ouma and Oupa are around for another day or two - so keeping her at home away from the bugs at school.

All the best with your journey! Looking forward to the first impressions. Hope you guys recover quickly from the winter infirmities.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that (wanted to say "shame man", but trying to wean myself off that expression!). Hope you guys all get better soon.

Luckily for us, Ouma and Oupa are around for another day or two - so keeping her at home away from the bugs at school.

Great minds think alike...I have kept my kidlets home this week too to stay away from any other bugs. Hopefully we make it to Aus without a mean gastro bug that is doing the rounds.

Good luck for your trip...I need to get packing now...eeek!

Will you be arriving in Sydney first then staying a few days in Sydney before moving to the next city? Just thinking if you're in Sydney over the coming weekend we could perhaps meet up somewhere for a coffee?

Hiya. .. sorry only saw this now. We arrive in Sydney on the 16th Sep... and leave for Blue mountains on the 20th.... not really over this weekend though. ..