Chartered accountants in sydney?

Tamryn

Hi all

I am 4 years post qualified from sa ca and have been granted a skilled visa so I presume finding work should be fairly easy as this should be in demand! Could anyone tell me the best time to enter the market and which industries are the best in sydney? Thanks!

To be realistic they don't roll out the red carpet for CA(SA)'s and it seems the job market is fairly difficult at the moment.

From what I've heard things may gather a little pace between the election and year end.....

• Like 1

It is definitely not a rosy colour currently for CA's in Sydney or for the rest of the country. For one job 100+ people apply, You have to be diligent in your approach to searching for job opportunities, know where you want to head, which companies you would love to work for and approach them directly, the route via Seek is not the answer. Make sure your LinkedIn profile is up to date and market yourself there aswell. Good luck with the move.