Good SA restaurants in Perth?

Lee & Mark

Can anybody recommend good restaurants in Perth, preferably North of the river, that serve traditional SA food. I do know of Hippo Creek which is apparently excellent.

Thanks

Lee

We used to enjoy going to Trigg Island Cafe. Not SA food, but I think it's owned by a South African. Good food. Also the Mediteranean Kitchen (not sure of the name) out in the Swan Valley. It's owned by Sakkie van der Merwe who used to do the weather on Good Morning SA. Very good food and a nice setting! Haven't lived in Perth now for 3 years, but I'm sure both places are still around.

We used to enjoy going to Trigg Island Cafe. Not SA food, but I think it's owned by a South African. Good food. Also the Mediteranean Kitchen (not sure of the name) out in the Swan Valley. It's owned by Sakkie van der Merwe who used to do the weather on Good Morning SA. Very good food and a nice setting! Haven't lived in Perth now for 3 years, but I'm sure both places are still around.

Hi

Trigg Island Cafe is owned by South Africans. Merrick Estate in the Swan Valley was owned by Sakkie Vander Merwe , but is no longer open as far as I know. Sakkie is no longer owner of Merrick Estate and

the resturant was Sub-Leased.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...