What career changes have you made

Guest May

and what industry you in now?

I have heard of a guy in IT that became a policeman that was quite a shift. Interesting to see the biggest leap. And then I have heard of people having a few changes and some people having several jobs. Interesting in that many immigrants lean into estate agency?

I would like to see how people respond to this one. I might have to change myself if the work is not there when we arrive in Perth eventually. However I think I would rather be a fireman than a policeman. Far more sexier! :P

Haha. We have already changed while still in SA so I dont think it will be a problem when in aus. I have a marketing degree, was sort of a consultant in finance etc. Resigned and started my own business designing and manufacturing dog accessories. My husband is qualified sport scientist. . . He then went into pharmaceutical repping and curently work as a real estate agent and sales manager. So i guess wherever the road takes you!!